that uncovers the real cause of learning and attention problems.
Children struggle in school because they have slower thinking and more processing skill weaknesses than children who do well in school.
You can help your child do better in school by just improving thinking speed and processing skills.
In just six weeks, you can have a child who is more . . .
Make a permanent change in your child’s ability to learn, pay attention, and behave in just 6 weeks, by simply raising your child’s thinking speed to a gifted range so that keeping up in class is easy and success becomes automatic. This is how the “smart kids” do it – they focus intensively, think faster, stay organized, and succeed every year. They have the confidence to take on new challenges knowing they will succeed because their thinking speed and processing skills are all strong.
Kids who are “just behind” in school, have difficulty completing work, focusing and paying attention, don’t stay on task and are disorganized all profit from the training we offer – as well as kids diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, dyslexia and even high-functioning autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.
If your child struggles at school, you can help.
Step 1: Create gifted thinking speed.
My unique Hardy Brain Training program can help your child’s thinking speed in just 6 weeks.
Train at home for 40 to 50 minutes, 4 to 5 days a week, for 6 weeks using our computer-based training system that is backed by years of research studies with thousands of children who used to struggle with learning, attention and behavior. No medication. No lengthy tutoring schedule. We simply improve the brain’s natural millisecond speed into the gifted range that all smart people have naturally. In 6 weeks, with a home training system you can use at your convenience at home, your child can start to experience the feeling of success.
Step2: Identify and correct the processing weaknesses that get in the way of success with reading, spelling, writing, math, coordination, penmanship, etc.
The difficulties you see with attention, learning, and academics are just the symptoms. There is always an easy-to-fix processing skill that is simply under-developed that is causing your child to struggle.
Tutoring is pointless unless we correct the cause – the underlying processing skill weakness.
These two steps help you create success at school for children and teens who struggle with learning, attention and academics (even if they have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, even high-functioning autism or Asperger’s):
You won’t worry about your child struggling in school, having poor confidence and limited lifetime success.
In 6 weeks your child can experience a change in attention ability, learning speed and brain organization that will change the course of his/her life…permanently. You will see the success you believe is possible start to blossom for your child now. If your child is behind in class, struggles with reading, math, spelling or writing, hates school, gets frustrated with homework, or is starting to lose confidence, our systems will be life-changing…even if there is a diagnosis of ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, dyslexia, high-functioning autism or Asperger’s.
The whole program:
- takes 6 weeks
- is half the cost of tutoring.
- is a permanent solution that improves processing so your child can feel successful this year, next year and into adulthood.
To learn more about how the Hardy Brain Training program helps:
Is your child:
- behind in reading, math, spelling, writing
- not learning to potential
- teacher has concerns about academics, attention or behavior
- has had special help at school
- had tutoring for more than 3 months
- needs help with homework that should be done independently
- learns the information but forgets it
- does better when hearing information read aloud
- doesn’t look at you when you are talking
- has difficulty expressing ideas on paper
- can’t stay focused
- doesn’t pay attention in class as long as other children the same age
- is easily distracted
- doesn’t stay seated
- takes an hour to do 20 minutes of homework
- gets frustrated with homework
- gives up easily
- fidgets and gets up during homework
- dislikes reading
- loses place while reading
- adds extra sounds and letters when reading
- has difficulty reading the “little” words like “of”, “the”, “any”
- skips words when reading
- has poor comprehension
- has trouble writing neatly
- doesn’t line up numbers correctly for math
- has trouble with math facts
- has difficulty with word problems
- misspells sight words
- learns spelling words for the test but doesn’t spell them correctly in written work
- makes careless mistakes
- doesn’t pay attention to details
- doesn’t read directions
- doesn’t follow instructions
- forgets to bring home homework, notes, etc
- forgets to turn in homework
- has trouble waiting for a turn
- frequently interrupts others
- is easily frustrated
- acts impulsively
- has difficulty with coordination
- loses things
- is losing self-confidence
- thinks he/she isn’t as smart as peers
- struggles to keep up in class
- is missing out on fun because homework takes so long
- is behind in school every year
- is causing you concern for what the future will hold
If some of the difficulties on this checklist describe your child and you would like some help now to resolve the problems, please give me a call at 805.389-8144 or email me at Sherrie@HardyBrainTraining.com.
We’ll set up free consultation call to discuss the problems to decide if this is really the right program for your child. You can ask questions, and I’ll be happy to help. I’d love to be a part of your child’s success, if I think that Hardy Brain Training will work for your child.
All the best,
P.S. I understand why you may think this sounds too good to be true, especially because this is a new technique you may not have heard of before. You can check out some of the research that’s been done here.
P.P.S. Although all children are different, you can check out some testimonials from families I’ve helped here to get an idea of the success that’s possible.